Woemmel is a St. Louis based Plastering company with a concentration in Residential, Commercial, Ornamental, and Plater Repair.
Sunset Hills, Missouri
Laumeier Sculpture Park in Sunset Hills, Missouri
Location of Sunset Hills, Missouri
|• Total||9.14 sq mi (23.67 km2)|
|• Land||9.10 sq mi (23.57 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.10 km2)|
||617 ft (188 m)|
| • Estimate
|• Density||930/sq mi (360/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||0756773|
Sunset Hills was incorporated in June 1957. In April 1973, it established its own Police Department, and in 1981, it purchased a landscaping service in order to establish the city's public works department.
Around noon on December 31, 2010, an EF3 tornado struck Sunset Hills, destroying several businesses and homes, killing one person, and injuring others in a three- to four-block area around Lindbergh Boulevard.
Panera Bread is headquartered in Sunset Hills.
Sunset Hills is home to Laumeier Sculpture Park, an outdoor sculpture garden. It has rotating indoor exhibitions and numerous large sculptures on the park grounds.
- The Sunset Hills Community Center has everything to meet your fitness and health needs. If you have specific fitness goals you are trying to reach, or you are just trying to stay active, we have something here for everyone! Try any of our 20 pieces of cardio equipment consisting of treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, striders, and E-Spinner! We have full-body circuit and 2 sections of free weights ranging from light weights and kettle bells to heavy weight dumbbells. The Community Center also has a gym and meeting rooms that can be utilized and rented by residents and non residents.
At 12450 West Watson Road, is the City's largest park. Hours of park operation are dawn to dusk. Park amenities at Watson Trial Park includes the following:
- 1 Acre Lake
- 2 Picnic Sites
- 3 Picnic Shelters
- 3 Playgrounds
- 4 Tennis Courts
- 9 Hole Disc Golf Course
- Aquatic Facility with 3 Pools
- Basketball Court
- Sand Volley Ball Court
The City opened Minnie Ha Ha Park in July 2005. It is located south of Highway 30 at the Meramec River and comprised the Minnie Ha Ha Beach that was popular in the 1930s. The picnic shelters are available for reservations. Park amenities include:
- Walking Trails
- 3 playground areas
- 3 Picnic Shelters
- Scenic overlook of the Meramec River
- 3 soccer fields
The Cities of Sunset Hills and Crestwood came together to create a community dog park located in Sunset Hills near its border with neighboring Crestwood. The Dog Park opened in July 2014 and is located inside of Kitun Park off of Eddie and Park Road. Residents of both Sunset Hills and Crestwood can apply for a membership for their dogs for $40 per year. Non-residents may also use the park for an annual fee of $55. All questions and membership registrations should be directed to the City of Sunset Hills Parks & Recreation Department. This new dog park will have a separate area for small dogs and large dogs and is open to residents and non-residents. Tags are available at the Sunset Hills Community Center located at 3915 S. Lindbergh Sunset Hills, MO 63127. 
The City of Sunset Hills provides 6 athletic fields for the community. Three lighted fields and 1 unlighted field are located at 13555 West Watson Road. There is also 2 unlighted soccer fields located at 801 Old Gravois Road. The fields are utilized by our softball leagues, athletic associations, tournaments and are also available for rent. 
Sunset Hills is represented by the following state and U.S. congressional members:
- In the Missouri House of Representatives, Sunset Hills, like Fenton, is part of District 96 and represented by Republican Mike Leara;
- In the Missouri Senate, it is part of District 15 and represented by Republican Eric Schmitt;
- In the U.S. House of Representatives, Sunset Hills is part of Missouri's 2nd congressional district and is represented by Republican Ann Wagner, the former United States Ambassador to Luxembourg